A Few Comic Strips For Fun

Although I was not able to finish my Superbowl 50 comic strip because of time constraints with classes, family, and work, I finished the first two pages and they were well received.  In the long run, there will be a page with the playoff breakdown and a page to represent Peyton Manning in all his glory with the Superbowl win.  Yes, a bitter taste in my mouth, since I am and will always bleed Silver and Black.



Another "comic strip" that I did in this class has a dramatic twist at the end.  It was definitely to poke fun and provide a little satirical levity in this ridiculous election year.  Enjoy, and remember to never take life too seriously.  Worry exacerbates ulcers along with promoting bad moods.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Quarter, A Chance For More Illustration...

The Continued Mission of the ArtDragon - Mastering Illustration