A New Quarter, A Chance For More Illustration...

In my design field for my curriculum at the Art Institute of Seattle, we, as students, get minimal chance to illustrate.  Less so... do we get a chance to use Fine Arts skills in general since this is more of a design trade school of sorts.  I, however, push the chance to use my illustration skills whenever I get a chance, and fortunately this quarter, I am able to take a few extracurricular animation courses that afford me the opportunity to draw.  Here is my study that I conducted on the human skull.  I used several types of traditional media and titled the piece fittingly, "Using Mediums To Channel The Dead (Heads)"... Enjoy.






















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Continued Mission of the ArtDragon - Mastering Illustration

A Few Comic Strips For Fun